CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Whoops!

If y'all checked in on this blog for scrapfest info and saw my smack-talking from my personal blog (because I'm doing a weight loss competition) and thought, "What in the world is she talking about???" I am really sorry!

I couldn't figure out why Shawna was referring to my personal blog when she called to talk ScrapFest.

Now you all know I, apparently, cannot keep two blogs straight! Sorry, again.

PS. Don't forget to book your rooms :) 30 more days!!!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Haha! Okay, I thought I had lost my mind or wasn't in on something I should know about! Don't you worry, Cherie has got our room booked! WE ARE READY!

Jeannie said...

I've done that before too but worse. I have another blog with my sister where we report what we eat every day (in an attempt to be accountable and eat less and all that jazz). I accidentally posted my weight and measurements in my regular blog once. Luckily I caught it before anyone could see it.