CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Schedule

I'm posting this as I am prepping to walk out the door. I needed to remind you of the final schedule, so here it goes:

Friday noon-4pm
Early Bird Crop
ONLY those who have registered for this crop should come to this.

4pm
Doors open to everyone!!!

9pm
Scrapfest 2009 Kickoff
PLEASE be there! You won't want to miss the fun, freebies, etc.

12am
Drawings finish for Friday
(reminder: Pebbles closes at midnight.)

Saturday all day long
9am
Drawings begin

4pm
Special drawing and raffle

5pm
VOTE for M.V.P. and final prizes!

See you there!

1 comments:

Staci Guard said...

Thought of an idea while leaving my FUN scrapfest weekend! What about a massage therapist coming in for 2-4 hours for one or both days to give a quick(15 min) rejuvenating chair massage. I've seen them run roughly around $1/min or $15 for 15 min. and they could also give away one for a drawing. I could help with arranging this since I live in St. George and know therapists or you could get whoever you want(I really don't care). Just a thought. Thank you and everyone else who worked so hard to put this weekend together. It was AWESOME!
Staci Guard