CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What can you buy for $10?

Think of all you can do with your $10.00.

Now, think, "Do I want to have to spend that $10.00 on my ScrapFest Registration?"

Because, just as a reminder, the rates for ScrapFest 2011 are going up on January 1 - January 30 and you should spend your $10.00 on a lunch with your girlfriends instead of having to have it cost more for you to come to ScrapFest 2011.

Remember, it's a 2 part registration, so click on the payment AND to fill out the survey.

And don't forget to book your rooms peeps!

Hope your Christmas was merry and bright and your New Year includes keeping that $10.00 in your pocket!

4 comments:

Ellen said...

I paid a couple of days ago and my name has not shown up on the list yet (Ellen Paddock). My friend, Lindsay Mattes, told me that she paid, too. I just want to make sure that you got our registrations. I know it's been a holiday, so I'm hoping that you got them, but that you've been busy partying for the New Year. Happy New Year. Thanks!

Ellen said...

I see our names now! Thank you so much! I'm so excited!

Dianna Wyson said...

Hey sarah I have registered and paid but my name is not on the side yet... Just so you know... I did both.

Amy said...

I have registered but it didn't give me an option to pay? how do I do this? When I click on the registration link on the right it just transfers me to a survey website. Please help!