CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some Clarification

*IF* your name has yet to appear on our who's coming list, it's because your payment hasn't been cleared *OR* your registration has yet to be filled out. See the sidebar on the right; it's a two step process.



*HOWEVER* if you're trying to fill out more than one registration from one computer, it won't allow you to register the 2nd individual. Leave a comment if you find yourself in that predicament.



And you'll notice after day one we're already a quarter of the way full. This year our goal was to have 60 spots filled. I'm pretty sure we'll meet that mark, so register ASAP to guarantee your spot.



Thanks, it's gonna be a blast :)

1 comments:

Justin and Patrice said...

Sarah -

Very excited - can't wait. If I register for the regular ScrapFest now, can I add the Early Bird later? I need to check with my ride from Vegas.

Patrice