CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Your Receipt

Alrighty ladies! Thanks to SO many of you who have registered already. I can't believe how quickly we're filling up :) I just wanted to point out a couple of things:

*AFTER I have had a chance to verify the payment and make sure I have also received the registration, I will add your name to the "Who's Coming" section on this blog. It's on the right side bar if you scroll down. (Keep scrolling down past the registration and payment icons.) I am adding names personally at the end of each day; it's not automatic. So, after your stuff is in, enjoy your day and then check back here at this blog the next morning.

**IF** your name is not on the list yet, it's because I am missing your registrations OR I haven't gotten notice from PayPal yet. I know several of you have had snags with your PayPal, but you should receive a notification from PayPal letting you know that payment has been made. If you haven't gotten that notice, I haven't gotten your payment. And that's why you're not on the list.

***SOME***want to know if you have to scrapbook to come to this get-away. Absolutely not. BUT, this is a scrapbooking-based party. Most of the give-aways (aka FREE STUFF) are for paper crafting projects, mostly scrapbooks. If you want to pay your registration fee and come and sit and do absolutely nothing for 36 hours, then by all means, register and come do nothing with us (who will totally scrapbooking.)

0 comments: