CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Get Your Game Face On!

(I'm not above pressuring you to register, Toni, by posting old pictures of you!)

Alright Folks . . . Time is ticking. ONE MONTH from today we will be whooping it up at the start of ScrapFest 2010 and can I tell you I am SOOO excited! I've been talking with some of the "old timers" and they've given me some FABULOUS ideas about giveaways and how to make it the best ScrapFest ever. I mean Ev-VER!

Just some housekeeping items:
CHECK the who's coming list to make sure I spelled your name right. You can leave a comment if you want me to change your name . . . but please let me know now since THAT will be what shows up on your nametag (which you'll WANT to wear, especially for the 25% off EVERYTHING discount we get at Pebbles in My Pocket IF you wear your so-spelled-right nametag). And it'd be awkward if we keep calling you Janice when your name is Janet.

Also, my super cool friend Belinda and her cool friend Melinda (I mean, HELLO!? Their names rhyme . . . how cool is that!?) are looking for a couple of wonderful ladies who want to room with them. And Belinda even told me she'd bring treats . . . who wouldn't want to room with her? Message me you're interested and I'll email you and her with your numbers so you can work out that sitch-e-a-tion.

Alright. Now. SINCE we are all REELING from the realization that ScrapFest is only a month away I have a challenge for you . . . organize your pictures. That's right. Get them printed this week. That's your starting place. And if you're not scrapping . . . start making your list of "things I want to do while everyone else is scrapbooking." You have a week to get this done. And I'm going to do it . . . I bet I find some winners that I totally forgot I had . . . because 2007 (which is HOW FAR BEHIND I AM~~~sheesh~~~) was a good year . . . I think :)
Oh, and pass the word along. Registration is open until the beginning of February!

1 comments:

stacia said...

What do we do if we have paid our registration fee and our name is not on the Who's Coming List?