CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Heads Up!

Hey ladies!
Some of you have already registered and even invited your friends to ScrapFest which is VERY exciting for me. I just wanted to remind you that the price for registration is going up on January 1, 2010 from $60 (without the early bird) to $70. Ten bucks can buy you a lot of great supplies at Pebbles in my Pocket (who has agreed to their 25% off discount for all our purchases again, thank you very much Pebbles!) or lunch at Pizza Factory, so make sure you register in the next couple days before the price goes up.

And please invite new people! We're definitely looking for new blood this year and IF the first timer names you as a referral you get extra bonus tickets. Which means you get extra chances to win some really cool stuff!

Finally, several of you signed up for ScrapFest 2010 but I have yet to receive your payment via paypal OR I received a payment without the registration form. Please make sure you sign up AND click on the pay now button to complete your registration. Remember, your name on the roster on the blog (ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS HERE BLOG >>>) is your receipt.

Looking SO forward to this new year and to seeing you in just a couple short months in all our scrappin’ glory!!
Have a great New Year’s!

3 comments:

Babs said...

can't get my paypal account to work...urrg.

Lindsey said...

I did register and pay, but I don't see my name on the list!! I hope that's just cause it hasn't been updated. I also forgot to put on my registration that I could use a space against a wall so I can have a place to lay my baby down. Thanks a lot.

Lindsey said...

Sorry- that was Lindsey Barlow

barlows_23@hotmail.com-let me know if there was a problem.